Sunday, January 25, 2009

More crap I've done

I booked my rehearsal dinner the other day. Seems like a pretty good location which is half way between the 2 areas where the people in our wedding are located. I feel bad having my wedding party have to travel on a week night so I've decided just to do a dinner and a quick walk-thru on who is walking with who.

I also brought my dress to the seamstress the other day. I am using Chris O'hare in Quincy, Ma. She is absolutely AMAZING! I didn't even talk prices with her because everyone says she charges next to nothing for what she does. She also said she would hang on to my dress until the wedding.

Right now all she has to do is take the chest in a little bit (that's a first, having to have anything around my chest made smaller) I still laugh at the thought of it. She is also going to sew in some puffy crinoline stuff into the bottom of my dress which should puff it up enough so that I don't have to get it hemmed at all. I am going to go back in a few weeks to try it on again and see if it is short enough.

Honestly, it feels great to get it out of my closet. Now Paul has no excuse why he can't go into the spare bedroom and get his own clothing out of the closet.

Also, I booked my hair stylist for the wedding. This has been a huge pain in the ass for me to find seeing as we're probably going to have to start at around 6am to be ready for my 11am ceremony. I am using Wedding Tresses out of Massachusetts and Rhode Island. I have read about a million reviews on the company and they ever all great so I am confident that they will do a lovely job.

No comments: