Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Hair trial pics

It's been awhile since I last posted. Again, I blame this on my job and my not wanting to even look at a computer after I leave the office. Anyway, after much thought I finally decided to book someone for my hair. I had my trial with Jacki Norrie, the owner of Wedding Tresses who has studios in both R.I. and Plympton, Ma. At first I was a little hesitant in booking just because her prices were a bit expensive, however, she takes all stress out of the day and is ridiculously accommodating. She comes to you at whatever time you choose and that is all you have to worry about.

I really had no clue what I wanted my hair to look like. I had a few pictures of things I liked and we worked from there. Here are some pics of how my hair came out. **Disclaimer** I purposely didn't wash my hair for an entire day before, after working a 14 hour shift at the restaurant. My hair is extremely greasy and I need to wash it at least every day. I figured my hair would stay better if it was dirty, but apparently it was TOO dirty. The front is very weighed down and gross.

We are going to add some loose strands of hair in the front to soften up the look and she is going to put the front of my hair in hot rollers. I think I want a vintage feel to the front with a little wavey height added.





Also, she put my hair in very loose, just in case I didn't like the style and she needed to take it out and re-do it. I absolutely love the back. Mind you, this was at 8am on a Sunday morning. Make -up was entirely unecessary at this point.

2 comments:

Jacki Norrie said...

What nice words for me to stumble upon! I had such a great time with you and am looking forward to creating that slightly retro, subtle glam look you decided upon at the trial run.
My best to you! Jacki Norrie

man-bear-pig said...

Haha, you internet super slueth. You found me!