Tuesday, December 9, 2008

New veil

A few weeks ago I decided that I look absolutely ridiculous in a birdcage veil. Well, maybe not ridiculous, but I think my veil doesn't fit the way it was supposed to so it looks a bit ridiculous. I however, love the barrette that went along with the birdcage veil, and since it's detachable I will probably put that somewhere on my head.

A few months ago JennyGrl from the Boston board got married and posted some of her pictures. I fell in love with her veil, and low and behold, she wanted to sell it. Yesterday I finally went and got the thing from her. It's an Erica Koesler bubble veil. It's definitely not something I would see myself in, but it's beautiful and I love it. Now I just have to figure out a hair style that would look good with it. Originally I was going to wear a low loose ponytail to one side and curl it all up and have side-swept bangs to the other side, but I feel like with this kind of veil and you need to wear your hair up and in the back otherwise it looks weird. Any suggestions for hair styles are welcomed.



No comments: