Wednesday, October 8, 2008

New phone..NICE

Seeing as my friends are pretty anti-social and prefer texting over just picking up the damn phone and calling me, I have been persuaded to get a phone with a keyboard to make texting these said friends much easier. Why, you ask? Well, because texting on small phones when you have long fingernails is pretty much impossible and T9 blows ass. When you try to type 'beer' into my cell phone it comes up as 'adds.' I don't know about you, but I text the word 'beer' a helluva lot more than I text 'adds.'

Paul and I got matching cell phones and finally got our asses onto a family plan. Yes, I know the matching cell phone thing is lame as hell, but we got an awesome deal so it was hard to pass up. Today when I return home from work I should have 2 nice shiny new Samsung Glydes sitting on my doorstep.

Now, the next time I text 'adds' instead of 'beer' it's probably because I've had too much beer and can't spell correctly.

No comments: