Thursday, September 18, 2008

Envelopes

On Monday I finally ordered envelopes for my invitations and my RSVP cards. Again, I went to http://www.envelopperinc.com/ to buy them. For what I was looking for they were the cheapest on the internet.

Last night I got home from job #2 at around midnight and was surprised to find a box sitting at the bottom of my steps. Sweet, my envelopes are there! I ordered them on Monday night with free shipping and they took a total of like 40 hours to get to my house. Once again, envelopper, you ROCK! Even though it was midnight I absolutely HAD to open them up and see exactly what the color looked like in person.

I ran up into my room and ripped open the box like a freakin' 4 year old on X-mas morning. (For the record, I know how ridiculously lame I am). I love the colors of the envelopes. FYI, the colors are very different than the color they show on their website. Paul was pissed. I woke up him AND the dog opening up my envelopes at midnight.

I bought leaf green cover stock from Paper Source a few months ago and was planning on using it for my invitations mats and the backing for my inserts. I was sorta paranoid that since I bought the envelopes and cover stock at 2 different places the colors would clash and look like shit. Much to my surprise, the leaf green from Paper Source and the tropical green from envelopper are almost the exact same color. SWEET!

150 tropical green 6x6 envelopes (30 extra for all the mistakes I will surely make)
150 4 Bar (3 5/8 x 5 1/8) Envelopes in citrus green for the RSVPs.

Yes, I realize they are 2 different colors, but they look incredibly awesome together. Word.

No comments: