Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Finally made an appointment w/ the JP

Have you seen that bud light commercial where the officiant marries the bride and groom like he is auctioning off a prize horse so they have more time to drink bud light? No? Well, you should. It's hysterical. That's the kind of ceremony I am looking for. "I do" "I do" okay, let's party!! I wonder if my JP has something like that.


All joking aside, I do want an incredibly short ceremony--probably 15 minutes or so. I don't plan on doing a unity candle or a sand blending ceremony or anything like that. I just want to say my vows, Paul to say his, and the actual ceremony part to be over with.

Paul is a non-practicing Catholic and I am a non-believer in anything God related so Paul has agreed to not have anything even mentioning God in our ceremony. I am very happy he agreed to this. Paul, you rock!


So Monday we're meeting with your JP at his home in Weymouth, Ma. His name is Tom Welch http://www.welchweddings.com/ and he comes highly recommended by fellow knotties on the Boston board.
I just think he looks a lot like Kenny Rogers. Everyone say hello to Tom:

No comments: