Saturday, September 20, 2008

LIME GREEN SHOES!!!!!!!

Shoes were kind of a big deal for me. First off, Paul is only about 1/8 inch taller than me and I refuse to stand taller than him on our wedding day. I have a slight complex when it comes to being tall. Second, we're getting married in a garden and I couldn't wear incredibly spikey heels because they'd surely sink in the grass. I absolutely hate ballet flats so that option was OUT. I wanted something different and plain white wasn't for me.

So, I did it. I dyed my shoes lime green! I have been eyeing the Camelias by Pink Paradox London. I finally broke down and sat in traffic for a fricken' hour to go to the place in Natick to buy them. I told the guy I wanted to dye them some funky color and he asked me if I wanted to them red. I said I was thinking more like lime green. He told me he loved me and that I would be the first bride to dye my shoes lime green. He said I better email him a picture of them on my wedding day so he could put his first lime green shoes on the store's website.
Here they are in all their glory. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE them!

Before, all plain and white:
After: Pure deliciousness







1 comment:

birdcagebride said...

oooh me likey!!! The color is gorgeous!!